Netsavvies organized a Marketing E-Summit in partnership with Headstart Network to share the incredible knowledge of marketing skills. The event was held for around 6 days (From 27th April to 2nd May) with 19 renowned speakers from diverse backgrounds and well-known giants such as Google, IBM, Mastercard, Mahindra, and a lot more.
The online E-Summit was power-packed with burning topics that include – The art of storytelling, Influencer Marketing, Building a Digital Marketing agency, Ecosystem Building, Online Brand building, and much more. It was more like once in a blue moon opportunity for all the marketers who want to explore their journey in the field of marketing.
Speakers such as Vedang Patel (Founder and Executive Director at The Souled Store), Vaibhavi Desai (Ecosystem Builder, Google Singapore), Faheem Ahmed (Founder & CEO – BYT Digital), Rohan Prasher (Group Brand Manager, Asian Paints), and a lot more professionals from different profiles were here to share their remarkable practical experience of the field.
More than 300 marketing enthusiasts/participants from various cities such as Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, and more joined the summit to explore and learn from the pioneers through this online window of opportunity. The session was hosted by Sahil Shah, who is the Founder of Netsavvies Media Co. by discussing the topic with the speaker and concluding it with a comprehensive Q&A.
If you have missed this opportunity to be a Marketing Marvel, here are some important takeaways from the event that will help you.
Earning Trust In Uncertain Times: Coronavirus Edition By Jay Mandel
- In this time of the pandemic, the brand should go beyond promotions; they should look for values rather than focusing on selling products.
- Help people to Build Brand Loyalty and focus on Value Creation
- Try to connect with reality in your advertising campaigns to get closer to your audience.
- Don’t look for profit right now, look for how you can enhance the environment.
- Deliver a message rather than sharing offers and discounts to your customers.
- Don’t focus only on a marketing perspective, also think through an engagement perspective to reach out to a wider audience.
- Find out what your audience is looking for and fulfill their needs. In this pandemic, people are looking for hope and positivity. So as a brand you should provide them that.
- This is the perfect time for any brand to create Value, Product, and Branding.
- Connect with your audience through your content because tactics and strategies are nothing if you are not connecting with the audience.
- Don’t be boring – Look for opportunities in this crisis and make them work.
Watch Full Session Here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue8hWzukIO0
Brand Building on social media platforms – By Kinjal Rajpriya
- Content, Longevity, and Interaction through your audience are very important in building your brand.
- Make sure you apply “the art of storytelling” in delivering your content effectively to the audience.
- Before endorsing any brand, make sure you build the trust in the product that you’re going to endorse.
- Share simple, raw (in layman’s language), and relatable content that your audience is looking for.
Watch Full Session Here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCw25Hy0SfY
Master Class SEO Checklist – By Jaydip Parikh
- Use unique and simple (understandable) content on your website to witness effective SEO results.
- Make your website User friendly, Mobile Friendly and Responsive in design
- Mention all the header tags H1, H2, H3 for better SEO results.
- Go for native content (U.S or U.K English) according to your audience to get better engagement.
- The simple tip – Focus more on Relationship building rather than link building to get better results in SEO
- (MYTH about SEO – To get guaranteed results). It will take more than 3 to 6 months to get the expected results in SEO.
Watch Full Session Here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZwNuJbQJ-c
The Science of Storytelling & Branding – By Kamala Alcantara
- Connect with your customers and audience by including storytelling in Marketing and Branding.
- Your story should include what you think and what your customer is looking for to get the expected results.
- Use emotion, love, and fear in your story (Marketing campaign) to easily connect with your customers/audience
- Communicate with your customers, explore all the platforms to connect with your audience.
- The perfect example of minimalistic and exceptional storytelling – Apple
Watch Full Session Here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvinI0ZsL3s
Influencer Marketing – Rise of the new word of mouth – By Nishant Bhardwaj
- Influencer Marketing will cost you just 5% of overall celebrity marketing cost
- Influencer Marketing is a new emerging way that helps in connecting with the audience in a better way.
- We spend 9 hours/ a day on Social media. So, it is better to show advertising on digital media rather than focusing on print or any other medium.
- As an influencer, try to be on every new platform and post consistently to share your content with the audience.
- As a brand, make sure you reach out to nano influencer (Upto 10k Followers) & micro-influencer (10k to 100k) to get better engagement.
- Never look at the followers of influencers, look at the quality of content and engagement rate.
- As a brand, make sure you offer freedom to creators in putting their creativity and style for the marketing campaign.
- You will never learn a skill in one day, try to follow it for a longer period and you will learn the craft.
- Build your portfolio first and then approach clients.
Watch Full Session Here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAlfgdNWlss
Building A Digital Marketing Agency In 2020 via SEO and Freelancing Platforms By Deepak Shukla.
- Watch what a successful digital marketing agency in the market is doing and understand the trends.
- Add case studies, team sections and other details on your website to build a good portfolio.
- Work for a client (for free also) and ask them to give you a customer testimonial. Use that customer testimonial to build your brand reputation.
- Earn trust by listing your agency on recommended review websites such as Crunchbase, Glassdoor, and a lot more.
- To run an agency, make sure you’re good at everything – Sales, marketing, and other fields.
- No one thing makes an agency unique – You need 100 little things to make it unique.
- Whether you’re a freelancer or digital marketing agency – Branding and Social proofing are very important.
- No one is an expert, keep learning
Watch Full Session Here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3hCWrdkOYw
Understanding Marketing Analytics – By Siddharth Dwivedi
- Through marketing analytics, you can easily improve several things such as sales performance, sales distribution, new product decisions, and a lot more things.
- With effective data, you can easily predict the future results for your company or startup.
Watch Full Session Here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7ETla5wGGc
Content Marketing and it’s ROI – By Rohan Prasher
- Your marketing campaign should add value to the life of the customer
- Put your advertisement on every single platform because “Customer is king” and Bhagwan Kahi Bhi Dikh Sakta Hai.
- Your marketing idea and content should be unique.
- Include honest testimonials and reviews in your advertisement to connect in a better way with your audience.
- Use “Emotional Connect” in your marketing campaign to connect effectively with the audience.
- Tools you can use for keyword research and content strategy – Buzzsumo & Konnect Insights
- Your distribution of content is 10 times more expensive than what you’re creating.
- Share your advertisement on trending and new platforms for better conversion.
Watch Full Session Here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X-0AMcNs7Y
As they say – “The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.”
We hope that the above marketing sessions have provided you with some incredible ingredients to become the best marketing marvel in your field. Make sure you keep checking Headstart Network for more such informative and prominent events to keep yourself updated with the ecosystem.